LRO: Got any spare frame sections kickin' around?

From: Andre Shoumatoff (ashoumat@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 01:57:33 EDT

    Does anyone in the north east as close to Burlington VT as possible have an
    old frame kicking around that they'd be willing to sell to me so I can lop
    off some pieces to make my now dangerously disintegrating frame somewhat
    safe for offroading in the near future. Or, would someone be willing to lop
    off some sections and mail them to me? I am willing to drive, even to
    Canada if it matters. The sections most of concern to me right now are in
    the front above and to the front of the rear spring hanger, particularly on
    the drivers side. I have spoken to a good welder who can do a number on the
    frame but 100% fabrication of these sections are going to cost me an arm an
    a leg.

    Andre