Re: LRO: NAS D90 replica

From: Steve Mace (steve@solwise.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 03:05:40 EDT

    See this months LROi... They have details of some of the parts needed. Looks
    like a fair bit of money is required:
    New doors
    New rear quarter body panels (both sides)
    New rear lights
    New tailgate
    New spare wheel carrier
    New rear bumper/tow-bar
    Soft Top
    Roll bar
    Rear seats.

    Plus about 10 or 20 other bits and bobs. Looks quite easy to do - nothing that
    throwing money at the problem can't fix!