Re: LRO: 30 years into the future

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 13:13:10 EDT

    In a message dated 4/7/2001 12:45:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

    << I feel the ONLY people who can legitimately criticize my Land Rover are
     those who put at least 20,000 miles per year on their own series Land
     Rover. >>

    Oh, I don't really agree. I don't have any rigs that come close to
    approaching 20K a year--10-12K per year for most. My Land Rover is my daily
    drive and when I need parts for it, a 79 J10 with slipping clutch is my back
    up. I put 10K per year on my LR, 12K per year on my Chevy 3500 (all towing
    btw), 8K on my JGC and 3-4K on a 1983 GMC 6000 series Horse Van. Puh-leeze
    don't try to tell me my LR is just my fantasy toy car.

    On the flip side, I might imply you should consider less driving since I
    think you are at least 1 and probably 2 SD's from the US mean for miles
    traveled by privately owned vehicle per year.

    Nate (and before you decide to start adding the mileages above, remember we
    own and operate a Horse Farm--commercial/agricultural and transporting horses
    is part of the business)