LRO: Re: Re: Frank Elson, The Quest for Tunesmiths

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 19:39:25 EDT

    ISTR it was a pseudonym for John Lennon and Paul McCartney but I guess
    someone else will put you straight.
     I had a brilliant url for a site that purports to tell you everything you
    wanted to know about popular music but lost it during one of my crashes.
     Somewhere it's on a piece of paper...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW