Re: LRO: Re: Re: The Quest for Verisimilitude

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 19:53:01 EDT

    sorry Al, forget the 90. It got parked up, we walked, like I said, only
    twelve houses.

    Can I make it clear here that I in no way condone drinking and driving, I
    would never do it. Rosie just got herself in a pickle by accepting a couple
    more 'Christmas Boxes' than she should, but she was clear headed enough to
    know that she couldn't go and drive down into the village.

    Mind you, we were equally funny staggering all over the place on shanks'.
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW