Re: LRO: re: power

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 04:05:14 EDT

    Nuclear engineer we had giving a talk to the Red Rose Land Rover Club a few
    years ago said a nuclear plant to drive a Land Rover would only need to be
    the size of a pea.
     It was the six feet thick lead shielding that he said might cause
    problems...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW