LRO: Re: The Land-Rover Bodied Bastard

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 11:41:00 EDT

    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:54:29 -0400
    From: "Jean-Leon Morin" <offroaddesign@softhome.net>
    Subject: LRO: Re: The Land-Rover Bodied Bastard (Long and Bitter)

    >After all, once I'm done, I'll be able to say that even with a simple body
    left, I'll still have more rover in my ford than you have in that restored
    beauty of yours.

    Let's see....You have a vehicle that has a Land Rover body but a different
    engine, drivetrain, frame, etc., etc., etc. The other guy has a restored
    stock Land Rover in perfect condition. But you claim your vehicle
    is more a Land Rover than his. I'd love to know what you've been
    smoking (or injecting) to come up with that logic, as it sounds like
    something that could get me through my workday a hell of a lot easier.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE