Re: LRO: Re: Re: Power

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:32:42 EDT

    The spent fuel problem has been solved. It can be buried in a number of
    geologically safe areas where it could be left to decay into anonimity.

    Insurance is just a gold mine for contingency fee attorneys. If there is
    one single cause for the demise of the US, its going to be these slime
    balls. They have demonized everything under the sun and EXTORTED huge sums
    based on junk science or no science at all. I'd volunteer to have a nuclear
    plant in my back yard if I could change US tort laws.

    Did you hear that follow on studies of the Love Canal residents has found
    they are living longer, healthier lives than the population as a whole.

    Aloha
    Peter