LRO: Re: Re: Power

From: Rolston (kuvasz@snet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:00:44 EDT

    If you are willing to ignore the un-solved problem of spent fuel with
    half-lifes of thousands of years. And don;t fool yourself, the only way
    nuclear power ever made it in the states is that the plants did not have to
    get insurance for the possibility of an accident. If they had to operate in
    a free market, they never would have happened.