Re: LRO: An actual Land-Rover question about 109 brakes

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:29:58 EDT

    On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus wrote:

    :
    :Front brakes are the same - dual-expanding shoes each with its own
    :adjuster. Rear shoes are like an 88 - sided.
    :
    :Look for the pin placements to figure who goes where. If you get them on
    :and the adjusters can't be locked they're wrong...or did I not need to tell
    :you this? 8*)

    That much I figured out. What I didn't figure out was to order a
    replacement pipe thingy. Gah. Now I've got wait for UPS to deliver them.
    And it's going to be a great weekend, much to nice to spend working on the
    truck.

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com