Re: LRO: Re: Power

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 17:24:07 EDT

    It is also a shining example what can and will go wrong simply because
    of lowest bidder building. It is all very well saying we have learned
    our lesson but it will happen again.
    The spent fuel is it's own very special form of pollution that the pro
    neculear don't like to talk about but it will be polluting for the next
    30,000 years All in all neculear has too many down sides.
    The way of the future will be micro generation from natural scources
    with hydrogen production to level out the peaks.
    John and Muddy