Re: LRO: RE: Parts availability vs. bulletproofing

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 13:13:22 EDT

    >Apparently all the new Defenders will be manufactured in SA (from when I
    >don't know), LR is looking at the V8 Caddie engine (I think).

    Rest assured that Ford will not produce a car with A GM power plant. As
    to where they will all be built? Who knows, especially after the
    complete Defender line is reintroduced in the US.

    TeriAnn
                          http://www.overlander.net

      The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
      with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.