LRO: Re: New words

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 08:34:51 EDT

    Those words should suit the Washington Post.
     When I worked for them in the 1970s they couldn't spell colour, aluminium,
    or tyre; they didn't know what a chassis was, or the boot of a car; they
    laughed when I smoked fags; they didn't know how to use a knife and fork
    properly AND they all drove on the wrong side of the road :-)>

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW