RE: LRO: RE: Parts availability vs. bulletproofing

From: Sergi, Michael (Michael.Sergi@us.rhodia.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 11:23:12 EDT

    This what is a Land Rover is an easy question in my opinion.

    From Websters;
    ______________________________
    au·to·mo·bile (ôt-m-bl, -mbl)
    n.

    A self-propelled passenger vehicle that usually has four wheels and an
    internal-combustion engine, used for land transport. Also called motorcar.

    I think the definition of what a Land Rover is and isn't must stem from this
    definition. I feel the the above definition implies that an automobile is a
    device which allows for land transport using an internal combustion engine.
    Thus to be a Land Rover one must have the 2.25L Petrol or Diesel, or the
    2.6L.