LRO: Re: Nick's New Mexico Adventure

From: Ray Harder (ccray@showme.missouri.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 08:56:25 EDT

    nick, great adventure -- been there, done
    that.

    regarding your frame/title mismatch.
    *in missouri*, the inspectors don't even
    know about the number stamped into
    the frame. on my vehicle, they were looking
    around the windshield for the vin sticker.
    i pointed to the dash mounted plate; it
    matched the title; and they were happy.

    ray harder

    btw, i do have a title and dash plate
    that might be useful someday -- 55 and 69.

    Sincerely,

    Ray Harder