LRO: Tigers

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 21:32:31 EDT

    > On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, S. Vels wrote:
    >
    > > Isn't there one at the memorial center outside Bastogne? Or is
    > my mind tuned in
    > > on the Belgian beer?
    >
    > There is one in the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa. Vimy House actually,
    > and I am sure the German Armour museum has a bunch.

    That run? damn I wish I could find that magazine.
    SPeaking of the CWM, is that where they are restoring an 88? Someone posted
    some photos on a different list. The gun had been brought back during the
    war, studied, and forgotten about. SOmeone discovered it in a field
    recently and is restoring it.
    Pete