LRO: Outlook Express Help - NO LR CONTENT

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 19:37:48 EDT

    Okay everyone let me apologize in advance for wasting bandwidth on this but
    I am getting frustrated.

    I have a STUPID little problem with Outllok Express and I was wondering if
    someone knew the solution to this.

    All of a sudden it seems as though my margins on anything printed off of
    O.E. have changed. They were roughly at 1 inch and now they are at about
    half that. And I can't find anything that allows me to change this like one
    would find in MS Word or Excel.

    Internet Explorer is doing the same. I went to Page Setup there and it had
    no effect.

    This really isn't a problem as much as it is annoying so if anyone has any
    clues here I would be greatful. Feel free to email offline if you wish.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Rich
    HOME: paddlers@nwlink.com
    OFFICE: richw@nwlink.com