LRO: LRs - Is it the drive?...or the destination???

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 13:41:10 EDT

    Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:29:19 +0200
    From: Luca Ingianni <luca.i@gmx.net>
    Subject: Re: LRO: LRs - Is it the drive?...or the destination???

    >As for Marin's lament on the young generation: a friend of mine is an
    archaelologist and he told me that the oldest known such thing is written
    on a Babylonian (or Sumerian? I forgot :) ) stone tablet where a father
    complains that his generation is the last good generation and all that
    comes after that is worthless and whatever. That was 4600 years ago.

    And the guy was right. Humans have been going downhill ever since.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE