Re: LRO: Coil and Flasher

From: Todd Ondick (greylildogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 12:37:07 EDT

    All I can say is that I replaced my coil and points w/ NAPA parts (in a
    moment of weakness and desperation, mind you). The points seem to pit WAY
    more often than w/ the old bits, especially on the trail or under load. not
    sure which of the parts was to blame, but I pulled that crap outta there and
    the problem was solved.
    regards,
    -Todd Ondick