LRO: RE: steering relay knock?

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 11:00:00 EDT

    Joe: mine does this. rebuilt rover on a rover made frame, and the whole
    relay unit shifts slightly withing the frame hole notwithstanding the top
    pinch bolts are tight and the bottom retaining ring is in place. I even
    tried adding some brass shim stock between relay and frame. Did reduce
    but not eliminate shifting, and did do away with the knock.

    Simon

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
    not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any
    attachments to it, or to take any action based on them. If you have
    received this message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
    at (503) 223-4131, and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    sharding@schulte-law.com