Re: LRO: The Quest for Verisimilitude

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 08:39:33 EDT

    Be careful Ivan. You drive one of these things and you're likely to get hooked. Then you can forget ever finishing that novel...

    >>> ivanlan@pauahtun.org 04/02/01 05:38PM >>>
    Hi All--

    Vel Natarajan wrote:

    > Ivan,
    >
    > Are you located in Chicagoland? If so, I have my '65 SIIA
    > (Right-hand-drive) sitting in storage in my garage, right now, but you
    > are welcome to come take a look at it and if I get around to bleeding
    > the brakes, I can take you around the block in it and give you an idea
    > of how it would be to drive one and deliver mail.

    I'm sorry, I should have put this in my original email. I live in Salt
    Lake City, but my stories are set in Chicago. I used to live there,
    many years ago, during the time when my stories take place.

    So thanks, Vel, for the kind offer, but I won't be able to take
    advantage of it.

    Now, if there's anyone else in the Salt Lake Valley on this list, maybe
    we could make arrangements?

    Thanks!
    Ivan
    Ivan Van Laningham