LRO: Fortune Cookies and Land Rovers

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 00:08:58 EDT

    I was straightening up my office at home over the weekend and came across
    something I had saved from the weekend that I traveled down to Oregon to
    purchase my 109 many months ago. It was a fortune from a fortune cookie
    that I ate the night before I got my rover. In retrospect I think it was
    trying to tell me something....

    "There is a tendency to carry activities too far"

    Rich Williams
    '60 SII 109 SW "Lucy"