Re: LRO: Photgraphic proof was TV Sighting

From: lroml@minbar.fourfold.org
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 00:49:50 EDT

    On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Easton Trevor A wrote:

    > Didn't I once see such proof in the OVLR newsletter. Paging Dixon, paging
    > archives, where are you?

    It *is* on file somewhere, it is just a matter of finding it in amongst
    the plethora of other incriminating photos that seems to arrive here on a
    regular basis! Of course, when it comes to Dave, you never know. I have
    seen many a photo of his mighty 101, but is it crossaxled? Naw, that is a
    photo of a British car showfield! How could one crossaxle the mighty
    101 in a show field... :-)

    Dixon
    (I'm always innocent!)