Re: LRO: Acetone and Rain-X

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 01:46:37 EDT

    On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Jeff Berg wrote:

    :>Oh, and you don't need to do this on the reapplications, most of the time.
    :>If you reapply before the RainX has worn off, thorough cleaning with your
    :>favorite glass cleaner is enough.
    :
    :I always wait too long. :-(

    Me too.

    :
    :>I'll leave it to Mr. Berg to find such a place, though.
    :
    :I'm afraid the credit must go to Mr. Fowler who directed me there.
    :The oil was fiber filter oil that came from the speedshop side. Amiee
    :wandered into the other side an emerged shocked by thee things she
    :saw. Not an easy thing to imagine--she's not exactly lived a
    :sheltered life.

    You didn't make her show you what shocker her? I'm very disappointed!

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.