Re: LRO: Acetone and Rain-X

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 07:06:59 EDT

    In a message dated 6/8/2001 8:16:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    konacoffee2@hotmail.com writes:

    << Used to be no garage was complete without a
     display of many pictures of women modelling lingerie or less or were they
     advertising auto parts and tools. Whatever happened to those greasy, pin up
     covered garages. >>

    My local pin up covered garage suffered the fate of most...The original owner
    died (heart attack) and the whiny-assed son didn't want to work THAT hard so
    he drove the business into the ground. Luckily, I know the mechanics there
    well enough that I've been able to find them at their new places---no pin ups
    though.

    Nate