Re: [lro] bad stuff

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 17:45:27 EST

    We have to talk about them every now and then to remind ourselves why we
    drive vehicles with no electronics whatsoever. BTW, my last comment
    wasn't meant to be derogatory to Mac users, it was me expressing that I
    don't think a compiler can write a program as large and complex as
    windows and do a good job.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser