Re: [lro] viscous fan

From: Paul Archibald (androbus@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 17:33:40 EST

    --- Frank Elson <frank.elson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    > Paul wrote: >>> (funny how it doesn't hurt as much until
    > you looka t
    > > it, huh?)<<<
    >
    > it hasn't hurt for years and I never think of it from one
    > day to the next -
    > it was only this thread that brought it to mind. The nail
    > grew back and you
    > need to have a real close look, compare it with another
    > finger to tell.

    no no no......I mean when you do the damage!

    nothing like a gaping wound to grab your attention. I
    mangled my hand inside a gearbox years ago, and kept
    working although was getting hard to hold onto things
    right, hurt like hell, but nomatta, had to fix so i could
    dive to work next day.....when i pulled my hand out and saw
    teh damage, almost fainted(well teh gearbox was getting
    filled with my blood, but..)as usual wsa able to bandage
    teh shit outa myself with gaffers tape and kept working
    after a beer and painkiller, but the hand wasn't responding
    as well when i knew what it looked like.....

    someone once told me a GOOD mechanic keeps his hands
    clean....he sits back and gives directions to his
    assistants! ;-)

    paul(ouch! )