Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 16:35:32 EST

    On 2/5/04 9:45 AM, "Frank Elson" <frank.elson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    > did it a couple of times (don't ask why a couple) in a P4, same block an'
    > all so it should drop right in.
    > Hmm... thirty years ago we did have fun...

    I know why you did it a couple of times...

    The first time, you got to first base.

    The second time, you struck out.

    The third time, you stole first and were running for second...

    I think kids these days are still having fun in their cars, although perhaps
    in Peugeots or whatever they still make in England these days... Might have
    to be a bit more acrobatic given the diminishing size of what passes for a
    car, too.

    ;-)

    --pat.