Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: Wayne Lee (eurocomp@gis.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 15:47:39 EST

    I have just recently sold my 67 P5 MKIII Coupe which was the last year for
    the 3 Liter. If the engine is from a later 3 Liter with the Weslake
    Head,it's a big plus. Noticable improvement in power from my older P5 and it
    had better fuel economy too. I have a 4 - Speed
    w/overdrive for the 3-Liter for sale if anyone has a use for one.
    Cheers ,
    Wayne Lee
    Douglas,MA
    www.sportsracer.com