Re: [lro] BKP Badge Mystery

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 01:48:16 EST

    Yeah -

    Having brain surgery leaves one wide open for all sorts of jokes. Then I
    had the idea to mess around with the docs when they started doing the
    post-op neuro-evaluations but then I got the feeling that they didn't have
    the same sense of humor that I did. At least the NICU nurses had a good
    sense of humor!

     - Rich