RE: [lro] Snowplow

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 13:59:31 EST

    There's one on Ebay with a plow and a PTO-drive wood splitter! If my grandpa
    can plow his driveway with his Caddy-look-alike golf cart with chains on it
    and a snowplow from a 4-wheeler, an 88" is certainly up to the task.

    Cheers,

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colorado
    1972 Land Rover SIII 109" 5-door "Effie"
    1972 Land Rover SIII 88" Wagon "Ursula"
    1967 Morris Mini Cooper "Chloe"
    2000 Ford Excursion "The Black Pearl"
    1971 Piaggio Ciao Moped "Pedelia" A frightful mess