RE: [lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:33:46 EST

    If you head north, and then west to Denver on I70,
    you're welcome to stop by here (Hutchinson, outside of
    Wichita KS), we've already got one shiftless layabout
    sleeping on our floor, we've got room for a transient
    LRO. We like you even more (even though we've never
    met) so we'll give you the air mattress.

    Stirling