Re: [lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Zaxcoinc@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 22:37:46 EST

    jimfoo@purplemountain.net writes:

    > Art moved to Georgia years ago. Dave is still near Bailey, but sold all
    > his Rovers.

    I feel amiss for not noticing Al's move. Dave, after selling his Rovers still
    hangs on the list, and If I were to break down closer to Bailey than here,
    I'd sure call him. It's hard to imagine somebody I'd rather have on my "Ohmigod
    we have to emergency recover a Whatinthehell weighs 5 ton's, from on top of
    where! with only a swiss army knife and a piece of jerky?"

    No huhu
    Zack
    still reeling at Al's move.