[lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 18:13:36 EST

    Well, I've decided to fly to Houston and drive my 1967 Mini back to Denver
    from Galveston. Anyone on the list along the way? I'll likely take I-45 to
    Dallas and then follow 287 from Dallas to Colorado. Depending on weather,
    the route may change, as the Mini doesn't have snow tires.

    Cheers,

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colorado
    1972 Land Rover SIII 109" 5-door "Effie"
    1972 Land Rover SIII 88" Wagon "Ursula"
    1967 Morris Mini Cooper "Chloe" (In transit from the UK)
    2000 Ford Excursion "The Black Pearl"
    1971 Piaggio Ciao Moped "Pedelia" A frightful mess