Re: [lro] I got a new toy too!!

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 10:28:36 EDT

    James writes: >>>What are the lowest profile tires I can put on?<<<
    Just replace the wheels and tyres with some off a Mini. you don't need the
    extra hole just hacksaw the wheel stud off.
     - also see the next question...

    > - How can I lower it - I want the sliders 2 inches of the ground?<<<

    see the first answer.

    > - Where can I get chrome bumpers, cross-members, and door latches?<<<
    You have to take your own off and get them to a chromer. Sadly no-one
    supplies them new. Yet.

    > - How can I get enough amps out of the generator to power a 1000 watts of
    bass?<<<

    The standard genny will power those watts no problem. Of course you will
    only get 0.5 decibels of sound out of it but there's a downside to
    everything.

    > - Has anyone tried those neon lights?<<<
    Of course, but you do realise you will also have to paint the vehicle
    candy-apple purple to go with those lights. This is a no-no, Dark Bronze
    Green only. So my advice is to forget the lights or it won't be a proper
    Land Rover no more..

    erm... I thought it was SARS was the problem in Canada, not BSE?

    Best Cheers

    Frank

     B791 PKV - Bronze Green 110 CSW