[lro] roofs repairs adhesives and birds

From: Rob MacCormick (rmaccormick@olin.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:48:15 EDT

    Someone mentioned siko adhesives and I've never used them but was reading wooden boat magazine
    last night and an artiucle describing bedding compounds said something to the effect that some of
    the synthetic adhesives are "tougher than a boiled owl"....If you don't find that amusing I
    aplogize.....For some reason I found it hilarious......
    Rob M