[lro] Re: Wheel studs and wolfe wheels (Mike Rogers)

From: Phillip Simpson (psimpson@yican.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 05:54:23 EDT

    Hi Mike,
            thanks for positive feedback. Believe that despite being commercial, we
    are in a symbiotic relationship with all other Land Rover users and lovers.
    Within the company we have quite a number of Land Rovers, so class
    ourselves as enthusiasts.

    With respect to a discount, I must decline, as business is tough enough,
    without giving away bottom line. The one exception, however, is Billing, so
    drop buy and bend our ears a bit on Land Rovers and see if we can be
    persuaded to discount at this event. All I can say is that no one on the
    stand wants to take the products home, so I'll leave the rest up to your
    imagination.

    Cheers

    Phillip Simpson

    1995 300 Tdi Discovery