[lro] Carb choice was Stromberg carb 2.25 Q

From: Smokey Briggs (smokey@pecos.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 15:35:03 EDT

    Thanks Matt. I pulled a spark plug this morning and things do seem to
    be on the rich side. I think I will try a new carb on one and see if
    that helps.

    As to the carb: The only landrover carb I have experience with is the
    Zenith on the 109. I put a new one on with "the fix" two years ago and
    have been pleased. But it seems like many on the list lean toward
    Weber. Any thoughts?

    Trucks are Series IIa 88s with 2.25 petrol engines, RHD.

    And thanks to everyone for the advice on the carb and the vacuum guage
    questions.

    All the best,

    Smokey Briggs
    Pecos, Texas