Re: [lro] Someone is funny - Testing

From: Craig Freeman (craig@craigfreeman.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 12:58:51 EDT

    John and Muddy,
    Sorry - it's just a really strange experience for me. Every other
    list I've been a member of has been either UK- or AUS-based, and
    doesn't seem to come up with this problem. I wonder if the server
    operator is aware of the problem, and how they order parts for their
    Landy from the UK if they are?

    CSF