Re: [lro] 109 3-door window options?

From: Thorsten Edgar Klein (th.klein@imail.de)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 16:25:51 EDT

    Hello Tom,

    Land Rover use the Truck cab sliding windows for the 110 Hardtop. But they
    stand out approximately 3 cm. Our Hardtop has the station wagon windows
    fitted. If you want to see a picture, please look at www.d-90.com under
    bios - Thorsten Klein. In the bios section you can also take a look at
    Andrew Houton's (hopefully i have the name right) 110 with VW-windows.

    Hope this helps, Thorsten