Re: [lro] Wiper/Washer switch wiring

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 08:04:18 EDT

    I memory serves me well you should have one main tab as power in and two
    tabs as power out for hi and low speed and the small "box" on the end is
    a separate switch for the washer which should have 2 tabs or 1 tab out
    to the washer pump and connecting wire to the power in tab of the main
    switch
    Very often one of the washer tabs would break off causing a failure of
    the washers.
    John and Muddy