Re: [lro] Wheel studs and wolfe wheels

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 04:55:32 EDT

    Now this sort of feedback from someone with a commercial interest I will
    actively endorse. Straight factual information on where to find the parts we
    need should be encouraged.

    Perhaps a list members discount should be negotiated :-)

    How about it Phillip?

    Phillip wrote;
    > the extra length studs you require are available ex stock from Zeus
    > Engineering in Exeter. We also have the disk brake conversion kits if you
    > want to change the drums on your salisbury axle.
    >

    > Yes I am associated with Zeus Engineering, and as such have a commercial
    > interest, which is herebye declared.

    Mike Rogers mike@mattishall.org.uk
    Lightweight/Rang Rover hybrid
    Ser11A 2.5TD+I
    (If you can't get there in a Land Rover you can't get there)
    Keeper of the UK-LRO "Who's Where" list.