[lro] Wheel studs and wolfe wheels

From: Phillip Simpson (psimpson@yican.com.au)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 19:28:34 EDT

    Hi Bjornung Jensen,
                    the extra length studs you require are available ex stock from Zeus
    Engineering in Exeter. We also have the disk brake conversion kits if you
    want to change the drums on your salisbury axle.

    You can see the kit at:

    www.yican.com.au

    Look under disc brakes. You can also see the extension studs in the LRE ads.

    Zeus can be contacted at zeus@zeus.fsbusiness.co.uk

    Yes I am associated with Zeus Engineering, and as such have a commercial
    interest, which is herebye declared.

    Cheers

    Phillip Simpson
    General Manager