Re: [lro] U-joint part number

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 14:20:39 EDT

    --- chris johnston <cgj94@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > Am I safe to assume this will work on my 1974 series3?

    Unless someone has put in a propshaft from an older Rover -
    the shafts are interchageable.

    In the same listing you should fine a measurement for the
    end-to-end length of the U-joint. Check the one that's in
    there when you get the shaft out to be sure.

    Yes, it should fit barring parts swapping, though.

                   ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://search.yahoo.com