Re: [lro] U-joint part number

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 13:38:11 EDT

    > I just checked the OVLR alternate parts listing and found the following
    part number; u-joint 1962-73 Precision 369 , Am I safe to assume this
    will work on my 1974 series3? I dont think there was a change made in this
    year was there?

    thanks,
    Chris

    I think that the driveshaft U joints carry right along until they stopped
    production, I would hazard a guess that the early 90s and 110s probably use
    the same parts. I believe the reasoning for stopping the listing in 1973 is
    that that is the last year that canada saw series trucks.

    Good luck,

    J-L