Re: [lro] weber adjustment

From: chris johnston (cgj94@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 19:26:22 EDT

    OK so if I feel I am a little rich I need a new jet then and no amount of
    mixture adjustment will help?
    I seem to be slightly flooded on a hot start.
    I need to either give it a little gas or crank it over longer.
    when it starts I get a puff of black smoke.
    when the truck is cold however it starts right up, with just a hint of blue
    smoke( valve guides I presume).
    only other thing that comes to mind is maybe a weak ignition coil.
    any thought?