Re: [lro] RE: Radiator

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:23:56 EDT

    > >It has a sensor that just goes into the top hose where it fits onto the
    > >radiator, with a small copper tube leading out of the end of the hose to
    > >controle box with adjustable temp setting knob. The kit contains a rubber
    > >pad that you stick to the radiator outlet to seal around the copper tube.
    >
    > On mine, a PO just stuck the sensor between the radiator fins. Seems to
    > work.

    Funny you should say that, as I saw one the same a while back. I did
    consider doing the same but decided to follow the instructions on the box.

    Mike Rogers mike@mattishall.org.uk
    Lightweight/Rang Rover hybrid
    Ser11A 2.5TD+I
    (If you can't get there in a Land Rover you can't get there)
    Keeper of the UK-LRO "Who's Where" list.