Re: [lro] vacuum guage was (Roverdrive)

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 15:20:44 EDT

    --- Smokey Briggs <smokey@pecos.net> wrote:

    > Any suggestions as to brand, etc.... for a vacuum guage?

    None in particular - any reputable brand should be fine.
    Vacuum gauges are pretty simple little beast. Mine is a
    Stewart-Warner I got from Burden Sales (surplus) for about
    10-12 dollars.

    > a 1.48 a gallon. I guess it is relative.

    Yup - gassed up my Rangie (and cried a lot) yesterday at
    1.61/gallon...and that's down 12 cents from where it's
    been.

                          ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://search.yahoo.com