Re: [lro] No Radiator Drain Plug

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 09:35:46 EDT

        My SIIa has the thick radiator. When I first went to change the coolant
    it appeared someone had replaced the drain because it was brazed on, and
    very obviously. There is no chance it didn't have a drain to start with, is
    there? It should be noted as well that the top and bottom tanks as well as
    the outer frame were painted. There was no paint on the 'weld bead' around
    the drain. Possibly the paint never adheared...

    Kirk