[lro] moose Trophy

From: Kevin and Crew (willeys@cyberus.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 07:04:13 EDT

    Hi guys
    I wish I could go, but we will be out working on the birthday party site
    every spare weekend. We leave for this years Adventure team challenge the
    following weekend. Vacation time is tight this year as well since I had to
    borrow to attend the Canadian G-4 selections.
    Have fun at the Moose and I hope to see you all at the BD>

    Kevin

    [demime 0.98e lite $Revision: 1.8 $ removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]